When I saw (last year some time) that MAC were collaborating with Sam and Nic Chapman, I was excited to see what they'd produce. I've followed the talented makeup artists for years and I feel that it's a shame that their release coincides with a time when we all need to wear masks as much as possible, as that's bound to affect sales of lip products. That said, because these are limited edition, I think that if you like the look of either of them, you should snap them up to wear in the future when we can be mask-free - whenever that is! While I was ordering Nic's lipstick, I also ordered a few other bits that had been on my wishlist for a while, which I want to share with you today, alongside an old favourite that I've been buying for over 20 years and was actually my first MAC purchase - Spice Lip Pencil. Sam created a dreamy red shade but as I very rarely wear red, I skipped it and decided to buy Nic's perfect nude shade.

0 Yorumlar