Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Graze - Box #10

I have another Graze box post for you today. I am thinking of stopping these posts soon because it is starting to feel compulsory and I need to post more relevant beauty related content.

A closer look at my treats.
Graze’s Popping Corn ‘Lightly Salted’

I have tried this before and it is really nice and not overly salty. You get quite a bit of corn in the bag too, even though it is a small packet.
Lightly Toasted Pistachios

“Whole pistachios toasted with a little salt”

I have had this packet before too and I just love pistachios!
Tomato & Basil Pizza

“Basil crunchini, cheese cashews & mini tomato breadsticks”

This is my first experience with this packet, but each snack has been in other packets I have tried before. The crunchini is very nice and it’s just like croutons. The cheese cashews are nice and I do still really like the tomato breadsticks/baguettes.
Herby Bread Basket

“Basil baguettes, garlic crostini and oregano rice crackers”

I have also had this packet before and really enjoyed it again! The basil baguettes are really yummy and remind me of a pizza base. The crostini are also really nice and remind me of crusty bread and they are not too garlic infused, but slightly salty. I also love these types of rice crackers and the oregano really complements them. They also taste quite sweet.

Overall I was slightly disappointed with this box because I have already tried each snack before and I was expecting at least one packet that I haven’t had before. The box was yummy though and I would say all four packets were my favourites this time. I was thinking of unsubscribing, but I was offered a free box and a guarantee of there being at least one packet I haven’t tried in my next box!

- Click to view my last box -

USE CODE: REBBEC2MB FOR A FREE BOX (NEW MEMBERS ONLY)

What is your favourite snack from this box?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar