Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tag: Finish 5 By Fall



A really great new tag has been making the rounds on youtube recently. It's called the 'Finish 5 by Fall' tag and it's basically just about choosing 5 products to finish by September 22. The lovely Megan, who has one of my favourite youtube channels, (see her video here) tagged me and I'm really excited to do this! I'v been contemplating doing some kind of project pan or spending ban lately, but not felt quite up for any of them. This however felt like the perfect kind of challenge!


I've chosen two lip products. The Chanel Glossimier in 169 Jalousie ( review ) is one of my favourite glosses, but it's getting a bit old so it's time I finish it. It's a beautiful bright sparkly pink that is perfect for summer, but not so much for fall and winter, so I'd really like to finish it now so it doesn't stick around for another year.

The same goes for the Revlon Lip Butter in 090 Sweet Tart. It's also getting a bit old and is definitely a summer colour. It could have been a bit silly choosing two lip products to finish in such a relatively short time, but these two look absolutely lovely when used together. There's about half left in the Glossimier and I've used about half of the Lip Butter as well.

I've realised there's a lot left in my Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in 02 Light Medium, but the colour is too dark for me the rest of the year so I really want to focus on using it now. It's also the concealer I own that works best with the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in Light 2 Alaska ( review ).  This is my favourite tinted moisturiser and I only want to finish it as the SPF has expired and I've already bought a new one. It's getting right down to the bottom with this one so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to finish this in the next (almost) two months.

Finally I've chosen my Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel. This is another lovely product that I've also chosen to use up simply due to the fact that it's getting old. I thought I wasn't too far off hitting pan in the center of this when I chose it, but I poked a whole to the bottom yesterday just to see and realised there's a lot more product in this than it looks. I have no idea how as from the sides it looks like this doesn't run deep at all, but I guess it's some optical illusion. I'll still stick to this though and hopefully I'll see a lot of progress by the end of this challenge which will still be great. I really want to finish this by the end of this year, so I might stick it in my 'use it up' project after this tag finishes.

I'm planning on doing at least one update before the end of this so look out for that if you are interested. I've also got a very late update on my project 'use it up' coming up very soon as well! If any of you are interested in doing this tag - on your blog, youtube channel, or just for fun I tag you to do this with me! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar