Jumper - Forever 21
Skirt - Vintage (Retro Rehab, Manchester)
I have fully been making the most of the recent sunny spells by whipping out the pastels and the florals and pretending that September isn't just around the corner! However, and I surprise myself when I say this, I am so excited for a/w fashion now and can't wait for luxe fabrics, darkened shades and layers. Lots of layers. I feel I am done with the soft hues and ditsy prints.
This is my outfit from yesterday which was spent with a spot of shopping and an obligatory Starbucks before spending the rest of the day over at my mum's having a belated birthday celebration for Rob. We ended up watching the highlights from the Leeds and Reading festivals and I was sucked into the sheer energy and passion of Foo Fighters' closing act. It reminded me how much I love Dave Grohl and how incredible they were when I saw them perform at V festival years and years ago. All My Life is currently on repeat as I type! Today we are spending time with friends, indulging in a pub lunch and making the most of this extra day off work. Don't you just love Bank Holidays?
0 Yorumlar