Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jo Malone - Wood Sage and Sea Salt

Never in my life have i received something that seems so luxurious as a Jo Malone perfume. It comes in the classic cream and black packaging with a perfectly tied bow around it. The bow isn't pictured because i was too eager to open it and forgot to take a picture before i did. Everything about the packaging and the perfume is simple but effective.


This is my first ever Jo Malone perfume and i am in love with it. I have the scent, Wood Sage and Sea Salt and when i first read the name i was a bit unsure about how it would smell but it genuinely has the most fresh and delicate scent. At first when you spray it you have the scent of the wood sage but then as it slowly wears away you get more of a the salt coming through. I love this scent and it reminds me of my university days. I went to a university near the sea and it reminds me of the fresh air around the sea front. I don't know how but scent has such a power over the ability to trigger memory so i think fragrance is really important. Not only does this fragrance remind me of university but in the future it will remind me of the stage of life i'm at now just after i finished university. 


I keep the bottle in the box it came in mostly because it is such a beautiful box but also because fragrances react with the sunlight and it makes it go off quicker so unfortunately i have to hide away the beautiful bottle. I see in beauty videos that people like to keep their perfume out on a tray to display them but this really annoys me because it is so bad for the perfume. 


Lots of bloggers have been speaking about this scent and the bloggers that immediately come to mind are Lilypebbles and Viviannadoesmakeup so check out that they had to say about the fragrance on their blogs but also go to your nearest Jo Malone counter or store and give it a sniff but i know the combination sounds strange but it really does work.

SophaaRambles xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar