Today I bring to you the Colourpop that's Taupe Pressed Powder Palette.
Availability: This is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz each).
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure
Notes: Honestly I didn't have my eye on this at all but my wife brought up that she wanted it so in ordering one for her, I decided to pick one up for myself as well given that, if anything, matte taupes work well as brow colors for me.
Notes: Honestly I didn't have my eye on this at all but my wife brought up that she wanted it so in ordering one for her, I decided to pick one up for myself as well given that, if anything, matte taupes work well as brow colors for me.
Boa is described as a matte pale rosy taupe, I'd say it's a very light, pale taupe shade.
Rock Steady is described as a matte deepened taupe, I'd agree with their description - this is a good brow shade contend or for me. I love this shade for the brows and it's what I have on in my tutorial for this palette.
Constrictor is described as a metallic taupe-y bronze cool toned dark brown, I'd say it's a metallic taupe with a gold pearl and silver micro-glitter flecks. This shade really drew me in and I don't really love it just swatched. I might like it better on the eyes (I haven't worn this on the eyes as of the time I'm writing this blog).
Bedrock is described as a matte dark brown, I'd say agree and say this has a kiss of taupe to it.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

























0 Yorumlar