Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

September Glossybox - Fit for the runway then?



So Septembers Glossybox was apparently inspired by the London Fashion Week going on at that time and to give a heads up to new and upcoming brands and products that were fit for a glossy mane and radiant skin, all you need to look fabulous on the ramp.

I like how it's not make-up focused as colour is subjective based on what the designer has in mind and what's considered 'in' for the season by them. The box concentrated on hair and skin which I quite like.

My favourite product has to be the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream. It's nice and moisturising and it's always great to try out eye creams without having to spend a fortune on the full size which might not work for you.


The Argan Oil treatment by Maghrabian Oil is my second favourite in the box. It's so delicious to use slathered all over the hair, without making it greasy or limpy. I'd however reserve it as an overnight treatment,  so I can work more product into the hair without any worry. I can feel it penetrating through the hair and making them stronger and healthier instead of just giving an overlay of shine.


In fact I wasn't very impressed with the samples popped into the box, purely because I didn't seem to get along with them due to personal choice. The Rodial Mask was rubbish. Firstly too little product to cover my entire face and secondly it didn't do much for my skin at all. Was simply average.

I am a HUGE Lady Gaga fan but the perfume was a disappointment to me. It doesn't smell bad or offensive but quite like a lot of fragrances lingering around in the Selfridges beauty hall. Coming from the wackiest women of all times and all the hoopla surrounding it, I'd expect it to be nothing but different. On the other hand, it's merely an evening fragrance that most people would like. Not quite a Gaga trait is that?



The Vichy illuminating and hydrating, baby pink moisturiser is another one that you should check out. It's so fluffy and soft and works beautifully with mostly all skin types. Vichy products are never a fail!


My only complaint. Lots of other people received humongous bottles of the latest 'oil' by L'oreal in their boxes. Where's mine! :( Besides that, the team seem to have done a good job at creating a runway inspired box.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar