Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coffret D'Or Full Memory Rouge

This Coffret D'Or Full Memory Rouge was another cart filler. I guess I was in a total random mood that day and lost control over impulse buying, not that I had any to begin with...

This is an older line of lipsticks that Coffret D'Or don't make anymore and they've been discontinued a couple of years ago. As with many Japanese lipsticks, there were two formulas available, Color and Glow, with Color being more pigmented and opaque for more coverage and Glow being sheerer with a glossy finish.

Thankfully, there was only 1 color available, RD-168 Color(as in the Color range versus Glow), so there was no agonizing over which color(s) to get, or worse, get them all because I can't decide for the life of me (like Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge and Moist Melting Rouge, although thankfully no regrets whatsoever over both). Phew. Dodged that bullet.


Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar