Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

AMW Cooks: Creamy Chicken with Broccoli

Hey AMW Friends!
Another AMW recipe!  You know what I realized?  My love for cream-based dish!  I'm glad Mr. AMW feels the same so it isn't difficult to feed him!  Well, we technically love the same types of food so I don't have to worry about what to cook for him!  As long as their delicious --  he's A-Okay!

So recently made Creamy Chicken with Brocoli dish!  As much as I would love to call this dish "Chicken Pastel", well, it isn't! Maybe, inspired by it!  When I think about Chicken Pastel, I am always reminded by the yummy Chicken Pastel from the caterer Verleo ---> who loves them too?

So this is my version, very simple and easy to do!



Ingredients:

 
  • Chicken breasts chopped in squares.
  • Broccoli
  • Chopped onion and garlic.
  • Campbell's Cream of Mushroom (optional, I tried cooking without this and it tastes lighter!)
  • Nestle All Purpose Cream
  • Chopped mushrooms
  • Bell peppers
  • Salt and Pepper to taste


Steps:



  • Sauteed onion and garlic together with bell peppers.
  • Add in chopped chicken breasts until cooked.
  • Pour in Cream of Mushroom and Nestle All Purpose Cream. Add water to lessen the thickness.
  • Include chopped mushroom as desired and let it boil in medium fire.
  • On a separate pot, I like to boil the broccoli until desired "crunchiness".  This way, I can control how the brocoli is cooked.  With the remaining "water" from the broccoli, I add it in to the cream mixture to make the dish healthier.
  • Add salt and pepper to taste. Once you are happy with the taste of the Creamy Chicken sauce, pour the cooked Broccoli and stir again for a couple of minutes this time in low fire setting.  Then serve with hot bowl of rice! YUM!

I hope you give this recipe a try!
Let me know how you and your family loved this!  I know my husband eats more than usual if this dish is in front of him!

Keep smilin'
Stay happy!
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar