Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shiseido Essential Energy Hydrating Cream and Ultimune Serum review: new favorite hydration routine!

Shiseido Essential Energy Hydrating Cream review, price, demo


PRICE: Day Cream- P3,450; Cream- P3,450; Ultimune Contentrate- P4,200
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available

Shiseido Essential Energy Hydrating Cream and Ultimate review: new favorite hydration routine morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

Hyaluronic Acid is one of my staple acids because among all the hydrating key ingredients that I have tried, this is the one that really works for my skin. My skin just feels and looks more hydrated and healthier, especially this summer when my skin tends to get oddly drier.

Shiseido has recently released their new line of creams called Essential Energy, which is comprised of Hyaluronic Acid (omg!). I was pretty ecstatic about it because finally, one of my favorite skin care brands now has Hyaluronic Acid products. 

I've been using the range, including Shiseido Ultimune, for three weeks now and I could say that these have kept my face hydrated and comfortably moisturized despite the heat! This trio is my new favorite hydration routine!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar