Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Arrondissement Aq1: Christina Arend.



I thought I'd start the week by sharing a designer whose work I've been in so much awe of that it's almost embarrassing :) Meet Christina Arend - the mastermind of arrondissement Aq1:

Christina Arend

For starters, how gorgeous is she? Christina presented her label for the first time during Berlin Fashion Week and won the Premium Young Designer Award Spring Summer 2010 for accessories. Her pieces strike me as very futuristic, but versatile - such a plus with any season at the moment: she makes it so easy to make a simple outfit look cutting-edge.

Arrondissement Aq1

I asked Christina to tie up arrondissement Aq1 in a few sentences:
For me, or better said, what makes me and my brand arrondissement Aq1, is that the brand is some kind of own cosmos... something you have to explore feel and experience. It is a lifestyle you can life and this can be seen in every detail, each little piece.
Arrondissement Aq1

This is definitely a name to watch - get excited for her up and coming collections! Check out more of Christina's work HERE.

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar