Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

💕 | July Favorites 2019 | Beauty, TV & Cat Filters!



Hello my loves!
Hope you're having a great Summer break. Mine's been surprisingly busy with birthdays, graduations, projects and even YouTube. I've been editing a lot on my free time these days. But it's been fun trying slightly different videos than my usual vlogs.

I think this month's post will be better than June's, I literally had just a couple of things to share~
So, let's start!

💕 Beauty

Since I discovered the power of Micellar Water, it became one of my favorite products to remove my makeup. I've tried a few and NIVEA ones are definitely one of my favorites because of how effective it is getting rid of waterproof mascaras and how gentle it is with my very sensitive skin. (I still double cleanse tho).
I've tried two of their micellar waters, the Nivea Face Caring Micellar Water, which I believe was the first one they came up with and the MicellAIR Expert with black tea extract.
I just finished using this last one and it was great! My skin felt fresh and clean after using it with no oily trace. Then again this product was soooo good to my sensitive skin, no irritation or break outs.
I believe they also have cleansing wipes and an other micellar water especially made for eyes. I'll have to check those out. For now, I definitely recommend this one.
An other good thing about it, it is not expensive.


That's for skincare, moving on to makeup. I've been obsessing over highlighters lately. My most recent and loved one is the Megaglo Highlighter Illuminatrice in "Crystal High" from Wet n Wild. This one is supposed to be limited edition. The presentation was the fist thing that caught my eye but the color is beautiful, very pigmented and it gives a very natural glow to the skin.



Next is the REVLON Photoready Rose Glow Hydrating + Illuminating Primer. See? I'm obsessed with glow lately~

It is a water-base primer with oil beads and luminous rose quartz.
Product claims to: Smooth the skin for foundation, add a rosy pearlescence and to help the skin feel hydrated for 24 hours.

How to use: "Place a few drops into hands, rub together to melt oil beads. Apply to face for illuminated skin. Wear alone or under any cream, liquid or powder foundation"

I've been really enjoying using this product as a part of my everyday makeup routine. It does give a subltle and natural glow to the skin that makes it look healthier. The scent is not too strong and it absorbs quickly. At first I didn't notice much difference but I started getting compliments on my skin after using it. Really, really like it.



Lastly we have a hair related item, which is weird cuz I never include hair stuff in my favorites. It is the TonyMoly Volume Hair Wood Brush. Fist of all, I'm SO happy I finally have a TonyMoly store here where I live!! (that's an extra favorite).
So, I decided to get this brush because I noticed my hair became super frizzy(?) this Summer, I'm not sure why. But it was very annyoing. So, searching online I read that using a wood brush would help with that and... I bought it.
It may not be the prettiest but it does the job. Brushing my hair is easy and it did help with the frizz problem. It's also supposed to massage your scalp while you brush your hair.



💕 TV

Glorious Day is a Korean Drama I started watching a few years ago but never got to finish it. So, recently, mom and I decided to watch it and I finally finished it. It is SO good! It is about a divorced writer and her 3 daughters, their struggles in life growing up without a father and their love life. Each character has a background which makes it interesting because it's not really focused on just one character. It makes you laugh, it makes you wanna cry but in the end you love the characters. And of course, lots of good fashion there. You know, I just love Koreans' style.



💕 Yummies

If there's a drink I can call my true love (besides coffee), it has to be sake! This month I tried Cream Sake for the first time (I usually drink regular one) and I JUST LOVED IT!
It was a gift from my mom and my sister and I think it can become one of my favorites ever. The one I tried was the Nigori Cream Sake, and yup, I finished the bottle myself because I'm overly protective with my sake. Hehe.


💕 Accessories

Earrings are my favorite accessories at the moment. My mom gave me this pink flower earrings and I instantly fell in love with them. They are super pretty and girly. I can't match them with every single outfit but I would if I could. Hehe.
These are from Todo Moda and I believe they had them in a mint color too. But you know, forever pink.


💕 Others

Snow
filters for cats have to be the cutest filters ever! Michee and I have been having a lot of fun playing with them. Funny thing is, these are literally for cats. I tried using it on my dog and... nothing.


And that is it guys, feel free to share with me some of your favorites and, I'll see you next time!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar