Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Sleek Makeup i-Divine Rio Rio Palette Review and Swatches

Sleek Makeup Rio Rio Limited Edition palette
Good morning beauties!
Many cosmetic brands have come and gone with their summer limited editions inspired to the world cup in Brasil and this made me oh so happy because it meant bright colors and beautiful packaging! This said, I could not stop myself from getting this little baby the day it launched, for the colors and the packaging. Welcome to my collection the Sleek Makeup i-Divine Rio Rio Limited Edition Palette (9.95€ here). 



As expected the colors are gorgeous and a mix of matte and shimmer shades to make everyone happy! The good news for me was the beautiful pigmentation of the matte shades and the presence of a transition sand color for the crease. 

Starting from the top row:

  • Tropics: a matte bright orange;
  • Night Fever: a matte bight warm rosy pink;
  • Ipanema: a plum shade with glitters, the most disappoining of the shadows when it comes to pigmentation;
  • Caipirinha: gorgeous shimmery lime green;
  • Urca: champagne shimmery shadow;
  • Leblon: the classic matte black present in ll the Sleek palettes.
On the bottom row:
  • Cachaca: beautiful white shimmery shade with amazing pigmention;
  • City of God: bright yellow-gold shimmer that reminds me a lot of the one in the UD Naked 2 palette;
  • Copacabana: satin nude-sand color, perfect as a transition shade to blend out the colors, it doesn't really show up on my skin tone but does the job marvelously;
  • Sao Conrado: another pink, lighter and with a satin finish;
  • Bossa Nova: satin purple, almost duo chrome with blue shimmer;
  • Leme: dark navy blue shimmer shadow, just stunning.
Of course I couldn't wait and it was Saturday evening, so I put the palette to good use immediately!





I wanted a colorful but not too over the top look to go with my beloved H&M blue dress and shoes. SO here is what I used:

Eyes:
  • NYX eyeshadow base in white to make the colored eyeshadows pop;
  • Rio RIio palette: Copacabana in the crease as transition color, Cachaca in the inner corner, Bossa Nova all over the lid, Leme on the outer V and outer lower lash line, Urca on the inner lower lash line and as brow bone highlight;
  • Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner in Navy;
  • Maybelline the Falsies Flared and L'Oréal Telescopic waterproof as mascaras.
Face and lips:
  • L'Oréal Nude Magique Eau de Teint in 140 Pure Beige;
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20;
  • E.l.f. HD powder and undereye setting powder;
  • The Body Shop Brush on Bronze Pearl (I rave about it here);
  • Sleek Rose Gold blush;
  • Highlighter from the Contour Kit in Light;
  • Maybelline Color Sensational in Vivid Rose.

The full outfit
I have so many ideas of color pairing for this palette and I know I'm going to use it A LOT! Sorry for the super long review, swatches, ootd, fotd post,thanks if you made it all the way through!!
Will you be getting this palette? What colors would you use together?
xo
A




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar